KINGDOM 505 [LSH] - League of Shadows
Any active player within kingdom 505 may apply for membership.
Allies and Family groups (do not attack the members of the groups listed below)
- Lsh (our Farms)
Alliance Rules: 1. Non Aggression Pack (NAP) with any Alliance group in the Top 15. During Kill Event (KE) this NAP is not valid.
- No tile hits - Do not attack anyone while they are farming or camping. No exceptions.
- No building leaves - Do not garrison troops in enemy's structures, attack and remove troops.
- Players who do not belong to an alliance can be attacked at anytime.
- Do not attack our Allies, our Family, their farms or other members farms. (see list above).
- Each member is allowed one account into [LSH]. Additional farm accounts need to assigned to [Lsh] or [Ish]
Responsibilities of each player:
- Ensure your actions do not put the Alliance in danger by starting wars.
- Teleport to Alliance hive.
- Each of the player has an assigned slot within the hive. When teleporting into hive, do not take a slot belonging to another player.
- When necessary, protect your castle, your troops and your resources.
- prior to attacking another player, check the player's Alliance tag message to see if they are friendly.
- each member is expected to know and understand the operating procedures and policies of this Alliance.
Requirements to retain or keep membership :
- Remain active by playing each day. Any player who is absent from the game for longer than 3 days may be kicked out of the alliance. Each player may apply for an extended leave of absence longer than 3 days.
- Assist with Alliance growth through donations, when you can afford to do donate the resources.
- Assist other members, when possible.
- Be respectful to all players within the game.
- Follow the directions and decisions of the leadership team.
- Follow Alliance rules.
- Participate in events.
- Assist with Alliance building construction, when available.
- All events are held at 1900 hours UTC. Use Google to figure out what time this is in your local time zone.
- List events here. Mention keys are required for reward.
- Each member is expected to donate to the Alliance Knowledge each day. Only donate an amount you can afford. Remember, you have to grow your own castle and the alliance together. Minimum weekly donation per member is 15,732 donation points.
Using Alliance Chat:
- We are a group of different nationalities, culture and languages. When speaking in Alliance Chat, please try to write in grammatical correct and complete sentences. Try to refrain from using local terms, local phases, and abbreviations.
- Spelling errors may cause the translator to malfunction and lead to miscommunication and misunderstandings.
- In situations were the game's translator is not functioning, please try to communicate in English. Using Google Translate or Deepl.com can assist with communication in situations where the game's translator is broken.
Note for additional information... explain the difference between store items and for purchase and Alliance Funds
Grievance or dispute with another member. Use PM, Try to resolve as mature adults, no resolution and need intervention ... Inform the leadership team. With other Alliance group, information a diplomat.
- R5 - Eddi (German & English)
- R4 - Alex (German & English)
- R4 - Marco (Polish & English)
- R4 - Picard (English)
- R4 - Lady Jane (German & English)
- R4 - Big K (Chinese & English)
- R4 - Whisky (English)
- Diplomats - Picard, Marco, Lady Jane, Alex
Donation calculator :
- At level 9. Each tire 1 donation give 190 + 20% = 228 donation points. Donating 23 times bring the cooldown clock to 3:59:59. Therefore (228 point) x (23 donation clicks per day) = 5244 points per day. Do this 3 time per week and you will reach. (5244 point) X (3 times per week) = 15732 points per week.