The Cardinal has a terrifying new plan to unleash dark forces upon the Kingdom. He wants to use your Underworld Gates to do it! He's sending waves of creepy underworld forces to the Gates in the hopes of prying them fully open and spreading his infection everywhere. There are four types of Creatures he's sending to do his bidding: speedy Wolfmen, frightening Bloodsuckers, greedy Ghouls, and gigantic Monstrosities. It's up to your Alliance to stop them - the Kingdom depends on it!
- Only R4 and above Alliance members can set the start time for the Siege. Setting the start time for the Siege acts as a reminder for Alliance members, The Siege must still be personally opened at that time.
- Once the siege begins, R4 and above Alliance members can open a certain number of activities. The activities will reset after a set amount of time. Each Lord can only join a set amount of activities within the event time.
- R4 and above Alliance members cab choose the difficulty level when they open the Siege. Once the Siege is open, Alliance members can do battle with Creatures by entering the Event Map.
- The Doctor will provide you with the troops needed to fight the Creatures. Their March Capacity and and benefits will depend on your own Lord benefits.
- You can only send one march to your own Fortress during the event, and it cannot take the place of another march.
- During the Siege, the Creatures will attack your Alliance's Fortress from all directions. Each Creature on the map represents multiple enemies that will do battle with Lords once they reach the Fortress.
- Lords garrisoning the Fortress will do battle with invading Creatures based on order of troop power. Lords can only attack one Creature each time. Creatures that are not killed in battle with one Lord will then fight the next Lord.If any Creatures are not killed then they will march on to your Underworld Gates, doing damage to it.
- The more Waves you defend against, the more points you'll gain!
- Your Alliance will gain points and rewards for every Creature you slay.
- If your Underworld Gate's health reaches zero, then your Alliance will have lost the defense of the Siege.
- At times, Bonus Creatures will appear on the map. If they are killed before they can flee, then all participating Lords will receive rewards by mail based on Alliance points.
Note: You must first defeat the current difficulty level before you can take on a higher one.